If you've ever had to run wearing a rucksack or backpack, then you don't need any convincing.
If you haven't, try it. Or, better yet, find your nearest school bus, and watch the kids try to run with their backpacks on.
Epic fail. The weight shifts everywhere - up, down, left, right, which is fine when your pack weighs 10 pounds. But what about a fully loaded, mission-ready rucksack? That 100-pound behemoth is going to take you where it goes.
This Tactical Canvas Cross-Body Bag may not hold 100 pounds, but it WILL stay put with it's adjustable, single-strap design.
So give yourself the gift of hands-free, and free-to-run, in case the unexpected happens
Why It's AWESOME:
- Crafted from military 600D oxford fabric - strong and durable.
- Innovative ambidextrous single-sling shoulder design.
- Main compartment with two pockets and front lower compartment with elastic organizer loops and key retention.
- Features a spacious main compartment with zip-up closure, mesh pockets and front storage zip-up compartments.
- Secure to your back with an adjustable chest belt and hip belt clasp.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps relieve pressure on shoulders while carrying heavy loads.
- Breathable mesh backing provides a comfortable feel in hotter weather.
- Double zipper pulls on every compartment for easy access.
- Adjustable and stowaway shoulder strap.
- Various attachment points for modular expansion
Details, Details, Details:
- Gender: Unisex
- Function: Tactical Backpack Cross-Body Bag
- Material: 600D Oxford Fabric
- Applications: Cycling, Adventure, Traveling, Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Fishing
- Size: 79 in L x 8.65 in W x 1.97 in H